The Lockport City School District’s Food and Nutrition Department will provide an opportunity for families to pick-up meals for children in their family at three centralized sites. Meals will be made available Monday through Friday for takeout only.
Children do not need to be present in order for their meals to be provided. The student’s identification number should be presented during pick up in order to receive the meals.
The following centralized sites will provide one lunch and one breakfast per student:
1) George Southard Elementary School: cafeteria door 2 on the bus circle
2) Roy B. Kelly Elementary School: back loading dock area door 2A
3) North Park Junior High School: north cafeteria door 4
*Parents may select a site that is closest to their home. You do not have to go to your child’s school.
*Alternate meals will be provided for students with dietary restrictions. Please let the food service employee know when you arrive of your child’s dietary needs.
Meal pick up will be based on the student’s last name as follows:
A-J 10:00am - 11:30am
K-T 11:30am - 12:30pm
U-Z 12:30pm - 1:30pm
In addition to the school pickup sites the district TechMobile will be delivering to the following neighborhoods Monday through Friday:
1) The Woodlands by the Community Room: 6237 Transit Road 10:00am - 10:30am
2) Southtowne Apartments: 5779 Sweetwood Drive 10:45am - 11:15am
3) Affinity Foxwood Apartments: 6147 Ruhlmann Road 11:30am - 12:00pm
4) Lockport Housing Authority Nixon Building: 301 Michigan Street 12:15pm - 12:45pm
5) Lockport Housing Authority: 268 Garden Street 1:00pm - 1:30pm
We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site once meals have been distributed, continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue and stay home if you are sick.